- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, by 10th of May 2022
- Authors names & titles should be mentioned
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
- Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
- Methods and results
- Conclusions (ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Times New Roman” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
- Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2MB
Invitation / notification
- The Acceptance Announcement will be on the 15th of May 2022
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive an official invitation from the Organizing Committee.
Submissions are now closed