listing Stars Case
Submit your Case now in AVC Meet 5
You are invited to submit your most educational and interesting cases to AVC Meet 5 Call for Clinical Cases. They will be reviewed and included in a forum session or in the interactive case session.
By submitting your case, you hereby agree presenting it in AVC Meet 5.
- The presentation title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your slides).
- No patient, author or institution name should be featured in any part of the presentation.
- Please use lower case for the title and text content of your case (capital letters should be used only at the beginning of a sentence, for officially-approved abbreviations and for proper nouns).
- Failing to comply with the above guidelines will disqualify your submission.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Submitted cases evaluation will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. The AVC Meet 5 Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.
Invitation / Notification
Results will be available online by the 2nd of February 2019.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organizing Committee with more precise details.